Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Hess GMC Motorhome Training Van

rawenerg

GMTruckGuy74 cc: the rest of the subscribers aswell

Hess GMC Motorhome Training Van

I have been looking for one of the real Hess GMC Motorhome for a long time where was this picture taken, and does anyone know

if it still exsists, I am paying a "Healthy Finders Fee" for anyone that know where there's any at, There was four to six built for their

training van's for employee's at there service station, in the late 70's - early 80's by GM Coach Division. I'll spare no expense !!!!!

post-418-0-73089900-1319746508.jpg

post-418-0-58650900-1319746530.jpg

My cell phone number is @ 1-403-510-7585

My home office phone number is @ 1-587-351-9667 or email me a good time to phone, and best time of the day.

regards

J. R. (James) Clifford / President / C.E.O.

INTERGRATED ENERGY CORP.

INTERGRATED ETHANOL CORP.

Raw Energy Resources Corp.

Barons Energy Corp.

Raw Energy Consultants Ltd.

(Divisions of RAW ENERGY RESOURCES GROUP LLC)

P.O. Box 30068, Chinook RPO

Calgary, Alberta T2H 2V8 CANADA

Ph: (403) 265-6690 Fax: (403) 265-6609

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

post-11958-0-28733400-1329628573.jpg

post-11958-0-71997800-1329628605.jpg

Thanks

You don't happen to where you got the picture of the real one do you, any and all the help would be

appreciated, and I'm paying a finders fee, like I quoted.

My cell phone number is @ 1-403-510-7585

My home office phone number is @ 1-587-351-9667 or email me a good time to phone, and best time of the day.

regards

J. R. (James) Clifford / President / C.E.O.

INTERGRATED ENERGY CORP.

INTERGRATED ETHANOL CORP.

Raw Energy Resources Corp.

Barons Energy Corp.

Raw Energy Consultants Ltd.

(Divisions of RAW ENERGY RESOURCES GROUP LLC)

P.O. Box 30068, Chinook RPO

Calgary, Alberta T2H 2V8 CANADA

Ph: (403) 265-6690 Fax: (403) 265-6609

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello from New Jersey

There is a training van that is in rough shape that has been sitting in front of an abondoned home. The letters and striping have been removed but the Hess name is still legible when you look at it from an angle.

The vehicle looks intact but I don't know if it's in running condition. There is no for sale sign visible so I do not know if this vehicle is available for purchase.

It is certainly not in the condition of the one posted in the picture.

Respond to this post for more details.

Hello from New Jersey

I stumbled across this post while searching the web for old Hess Oil truck pictures. My grandmother worked at Amerada Hess during the '60s at the headquarters in Woodbridge, NJ and yes, I have gotten the Hess toys every year for Christmas as a kid.

There is a Hess Training Van that is in rough shape that has been sitting in front of an abandoned home. The letters and striping have been removed but the Hess name is still legible when you look at it from an angle.

The vehicle looks intact but I don't know if it's in running condition. It is certainly not in the condition of the one posted in the picture.

I don’t see a for sale sign so I don’t even know who to contact if it was available to purchase.

I will try to get some pics of the vehicle in its current state.

• 7 months later...
Guest Michael

Hi, I just yesterday I saw a live one in Orlando Florida.

About six months ago, I passed one on the Florida Turnpike.

Went by so quick, not sure if it's the same one.

But definitely Florida!

• 1 month later...

best you call a local salvage yard and recalpe them your self unless there is more than doors bad then im afraid to say better to call local body shop like three but most will have to see it to know

• 6 years later...