Coolest Cobalt Ever!

Has this been posted yet? It's the Wide Body Cobalt SS from SEMA. I saw this and amost fell off my seat. WOW. As a child of the 80s I'm a sucker for a sexy wide body car but this is just delicious. :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This thing is a ricer's wet dream and yet I'm completely infatuated wiht it. Even the crazy wing looks good. It whispers to me:

"I'll meet you at Laguna Seca at midnight for a adulterous rendezvous, bring $100 gas money and make sure your Camaro does not find out! Bring protection too... you know a nice set of leather driving gloves!"

Chevrolet Cobalt SS Coupe Wide Body

Like all Chevy SS vehicles before it, Cobalt SS represents affordable, fuel efficient performance. In its Wide Body configuration, this special Cobalt stretches styling to the corners. Wheel opening flares, rocker extensions, extended fascias and a 64 mm track give Cobalt Coupe Wide Body a ready-to-pounce appearance. Further reinforcing this hunkered-down look is a suspension that is 1 inch lower in the front and 1.3 inches lower in the rear than its production counterpart, as well as 18 x 7-inch Asanti AF123B aluminum wheels shod with 225/40ZR18 Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.

Vehicle Highlights

- Wide body styling with new front and rear fascias, fender flares, rocker
- extensions and rear wing
- ITW capless fuel fill system
- Asanti AF123B aluminum wheels with 225/40ZR18 Goodyear Eagle F1 tires
- Wider track with wheel offsets
- Decah vertical doors hinge kit
- Modified headlamp housing, lenses and color
- Lowered ride height
- Silver multistage exterior paint
- SPARCO EV0 3 seats
- Refaced gauges