Well first there's my truck: 1976 Chevrolet C10 350cid V8 THM350 3.73 GM 10-bolt, 210,000 miles, third GENERATION owner/driver. That's my toy.

Then there's my daily driver: 2001 Chevrolet Impala LS 231cid V6 4T65E, 106,000 miles, I'm the second owner.

The Wife's daily: 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt (not sure of exact trim level) 2.2L Ecotec, 11,000 miles, she's leasing it.

Then there's my parent's truck: 2003 Chevrolet S-10 ZR5 crew cab 262cid V6, 4L60E, 4wd, 40,000 miles on it, only owner.

Then there's my dad's work truck: 1992 Chevrolet C1500 W/T 262cid V6, unknown trans; 5-speed manual, only god knows how many miles.

Then my granddad's truck: 1983 Chevrolet C20 350cid V8 THM400 4.11 GM 12-bolt, 160,000 miles, second owner.

Then my granddad's daily driver: 1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 262cid V6 THM700-R4, 148,000 miles on it, only owner.

And well then there's the project vehicles....

1949 Plymouth Sedan, straight 6, unknown manual transmission...going to eventually have a 360 and a TorqueFlight 727 in it.

1931 Ford Model A, going to be restored back to orginal specifications (once we steal half the money in the world to restore it back that way).

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/e_gladwell/d...re2.jpg&.src=ph

Remember this sig?

Posted Image

Since that was taken my STS's windshiled was smashed by some punk while it was parked at a friend's house... the Fleetwood Brougham was sold ot a guy in Vermont who will drop in a motor far better than the 307 that powered it and the Camaro, saddly will be goig to a new owner in the spring. :(

But all that aside the Datsun is my daily driver and has acquired almost 17,000 more miles since that photo was taken.

I'll probably put it on eBay for $1700 starting bid since that's the mimum I will ake for it and hope for $2500.

Keep in mind this will be sans MOtor and trans. however. The photos I post here are flattering... the car has a spartan interior with an aluminum racing seat and removed carpeting... the rear quarters should have been done about 5 years ago and the paint is pretty much non-existant.

I'm not in a position to do a ground up resto right now but I don;t want the car to sit outside for another 3+ years untill I do...

I gotcha there man. If I had the money for it, I know that I would put a bid up for the Camaro right now, but there's the issue of paying off the enormous school debts I have right now and making sure that me and the wife have a roof over our heads. So, what did you think of the truck?