New HW

Thanks for posting!!

I saw all of these over the weekend while at work (Toys R Us), and bought the '67 Firebird. I also found a HW's City Services Hummer H2 SUT done up in El Segundo black & white police markings, which is another new 2011 model I believe. I'll take a picture of it tonight and post it in here. No new MBX at work; there was one case but nothing new in there (must be an older box that's been sitting in the stock room). I really want the Holden Ute and CTS Wagon.

BTW Olds Guy, do you know anything about a carded HWs '97 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 done up in black & white police markings? I've seen it twice now in a 10-count box, but have not seen it on the shelf. I'd really like that one for my collection, but don't want 9 other cars I don't need or already have. Just curious if you know anything about this particular car.

I answered my own question by googling it... apparently it's a 2011 release, though I've seen this car in a 10-pack at least a month or two ago. Here it is, and I will continue my search for it:

5153982661_3dd9ac57a2_z.jpg

5154591634_f72f2e2356_z.jpg

5153982979_8d97979e7a_z.jpg

Btw, here's the Hummer H2 SUT I found recently:

5153989613_909eb8e514_z.jpg

5154598682_41e54c7cdd_z.jpg

And here's another cool new release to keep an eye out for ('58 Impala):

5153991727_f8338f0ffa_z.jpg

Yes, I have the Firebird and the Impala TH, not a $uper though. Skipped the Hummer release.

Cars show up in the 10 packs and 2 packs at least a month before single cards usually.

Didn't catch that the Impala was a TH, so I guess that one will be off my radar :P

And I didn't know that about the 10-packs.. thanks!