Remember me!? + Detailing Tale + Event Invites

Anyone remember me!?

For various reasons, it's been a LONG time since I've logged in & posted here. BUT, after reconnecting and chatting with Drew a bit, I figured I'd log in & post. Hope that's OK.

A lot has happened since I last was here, but I won't bore you. Instead, I'll share a couple of recent things, in case anyone is interested.

I finally detailed my car. Big deal, right? For me, this time, it kinda is!

When I had my family of MCs, I spent every "automotive season" Saturday (weather permitting) detailing a car. But, when I detailed my 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (which I'd bought late 2016) a few weeks ago, I hadn't detailed a car in at least 6 years. That sparked a "Monday Mystery" social media status which then led to a full entry (including pictures!) on OC,SH.

If you'd like to read the tale, check it out here:
https://www.oldcarsstronghearts.com/2021/07/21/cleaning-detail/

Meantime, 1 reason I list events in all 50 states on the OC,SH website is to encourage people to travel to meet. I did that a lot ~2002-2011 (which some of you might remember). Along those road trips, I discovered some cool connections.

Take a look at the list & see what you might want to attend yet this year. As always, you are welcome to join us in Elgin IL along Historic US 20 for Cruise Days (Sundays, 3p-6p) & Cruise Nights (Wednesdays, 6p-8p). What road trips have you planned & done around gatherings?

Cruise Days-Nights & Events:
https://www.oldcarsstronghearts.com/ocsh-cruise-nights/

Cort, pig & cow valves with pacemaker
2003 MGM LS + 1981 cmc SC; need 1975 Chrysler Cordoba
"Let me slip away" | Gordon Lightfoot | 'Carefree Highway'

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...