battery problems

I bought a Pontiac G6 in September 05 and started having battery problems the beginning of December. Dead battery the beginning of December, had it jump started and brought it to the dealership. They couldn't find anything wrong with the car. Two weeks later the battery was dead again. I had it towed dead so that they could find the problem. I was told that the battery was no good and it wouldn't hold a charge so they replaced my battery. Everything was fine until the beginning of February, again I had a dead battery. I had it towed again and still couldn't find the problem. The dealership called GM Tech Support and they said that I don't drive the car enough to recharge the battery. This to me is absolutely ridiculous. I drive my car everyday. I average about 17 to 20 miles a day. I have been on trips to see my daughter who lives about an hour and a half away. Currently have about 6800 miles on the car. The battery went dead again in March and they replaced it again and the dealership said it was the battery that was bad again. Everything was again fine until the beginning of July when the battery was dead again. Now the dealership is telling me again that I don't drive my car enough to recharge the battery. I feel like noone wants to help me. Everybody I have spoken to at the dealership just tell me to drive it more, drive it around after work or leave it idle in the driveway when I get home from work! Does anybody have any good advice out there to give me. I call Pontiac customer service but they never called me back. Do I have a lemon?

]