TSB 2005-2007 Chevrolet Equinox - 2006-2007 Pontiac Torrent

For some reason it won't let me copy and paste this so here you go, I will key it in.

DOCUMENT ID# 1946669 2005 CHEVROLET EQUINOX

CONDITION-Some customers may comment on a rattle noise coming from the front of vehicle while driving at slow speeds (approximately 8-17 km/h (5-10 mph) over rough road surfaces.

CORRECTION-Replace the right and left front lower control arm rear bushings. Refer to Front Lower Control Arm Rear Bushing Replacement procedure in SI.

IMPORTANT-The revised bushing will not only address the rattle noise but has been designed for enhanced comfort and road isolation.

PARTS INFORMATION

PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION QTY

25823014 Bushing, Front Lower Control Arm 2

WARRANTY INFORMATION-FOR VEHICLES REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY, USE

LABOR OPERATION DESCRIPTION LABOR TIME

E3545* Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Replace 0.7 hr

Add To Replace Other Side 0.6 hr

*This is a new labor operation number. The next update of the Labor Time Guide will contain this number

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I also had a rattle in mine but it was the steering column. They also replaced the steering rack twice trying to get rid of noises. The finally succeded with the steering column.