Sign in to follow this  
Croc

Saw the SKY

4 posts in this topic

Croc    262
Saturn treated USC students to a showing of the Saturn SKY today on Trousdale Pkwy, and offered a place to enter into the drawing. VERY NICE I'll take a red one please...

AAS    13

Saturn treated USC students to a showing of the Saturn SKY today on Trousdale Pkwy, and offered a place to enter into the drawing.

VERY NICE

I'll take a red one please...

[post="28301"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

At first I thought... "damn USC and their special treatment," but then it occured to me... That's the perfect croud to get drooling over a new Saturn. Now they just need a few soon-to-be grads to pick one up, put an SC alumni plate on it, and show the car off to the rest of LA. :) Soon after, we'll be seeing everyone rolling in Saturns, instead of Bimmers and Benzes (well... maybe that's a bit of a stretch)

Croc    262

At first I thought... "damn USC and their special treatment," but then it occured to me...  That's the perfect croud to get drooling over a new Saturn.  Now they just need a few soon-to-be grads to pick one up, put an SC alumni plate on it, and show the car off to the rest of LA.    :) Soon after, we'll be seeing everyone rolling in Saturns, instead of Bimmers and Benzes (well... maybe that's a bit of a stretch)

[post="28339"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Everyone at SC kinda thinks Benzes and Bimmers are dime-a-dozen vehicles...I see the trend more toward the new VWs and AUDIs...lotta Range Rovers too.

AAS    13

Everyone at SC kinda thinks Benzes and Bimmers are dime-a-dozen vehicles...I see the trend more toward the new VWs and AUDIs...lotta Range Rovers too.

[post="28349"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hm... times sure have changed.

But anyway... how was the general reaction to the car? Lot's of people around it? Catch any positive comments?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this