Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Josh

Think Wilma Got Harry?

8 posts in this topic

It would be a blessing in disguise. Then again maybe he was able to come down from his high from his "pain medication" to realize he should leave.

Hey, if I'm the raging alcoholic he likes to portray me as on the 'web...might as well give him reason to do it.

true, i 'spose. i didn't realize there was so much bad blood, i guess i just began to ignore it after a while.

I'm poking fun about him anyway. I don't wish any hardships on the guy no matter what he protrays me as. A bit of a joke, nothing more.

On a more serious note... I hear that Wilma totally destroyed Can Cun! It dumped 5 feet of rain in two days and washed away 80% of the sand on their beautiful beaches. Not to mention all the damage it did to buildings and hotels. I'm just glad I got to spend a month vacationing there, two summers ago.

Harry's a drug addict and that's not conjecture, that's an educated assumption. He needs help but I really don't care. Regardless, he's also an ass and doesn't deserve a thread of his own. Not here, not anywhere...