Hey XP

cletus8269

i think i recall you saying post 55 aint a packard but i saw this on ebay and thought it was interesting if anything.

1958 Packard Station Wagon

eh i'd rather have a 60's wagon but it seemed cool just for the fact you dont see any.

btw here are also some pics of our old 55 clipper constelation

packard3.jpg

packard2.jpg

packard1.jpg

originally an automatic, my great aunt and uncle had trouble with it so they sent some uys from atlanta where they bought it out with a manual and swapped it out. never changed back. it had tinted windows, power windows, and the self leveling ride system. there are a few other neat things but i cant recall them at the moment.

That's a gorgeous '55 Clipper Constellation hardtop! :)

The '58 Packard-Baker (or Stude-Packard if you prefer) is err.... unique.

Not my cup of tea though.

thanks 68, it was a wonderful car and very savy in its options. my dad sprayed that paint job on there emerald green and moonstone white i think is the combo. we would have loved to have held on to such a wonderful car but our uncle gave it to us and expected us to pay for all the upkeep and whatnot never knowing the expenses involved in keeping such a rare bird going.

Hey Cletus,

Cool station wagon ... and '55 Clipper.

Not sure if you saw this before or not, but this '55 is owned by some family friends in TN:

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/200711/RT1...ackard_JPG.html

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/200711/RT1...ckards_JPG.html

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I ain't ready for the junkyard yet" ... George Jones ... 'I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair'