Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mute

alirght i just got screwed

4 posts in this topic

well, its come time to finally start making the van my own which means extensive what i would call extensions and repairs of whats there but doesnt work as i would have hoped well i got screwed rims and tires are expensive and i got pretty lucky cuz my friend has a car with the same bolt pattern in the size i want the only visible problem to him was that he was missing two tires and the other two were to be replaced... no big deal right? well unfortunately those rims arent factory they were junkyard when he got them and theyre bent to high heaven..........tried balancing em and it didnt work theyre trash no good so now i have to buy a pair of new rims (no i didnt pay for these) and get them to match my car 2- 17" 5 x 114.3 black w/ chrome lip 2- 16" 5 x 114.3 black w/ chrome lip you know how expensive these are?!?!?!!?! and im screwed cuz im doing it right the first time no short cuts no halfway asshole jobs one word SHITE

Dude, there's a junkyard here in Mass where every last Saturday of the month ANY rim/tire (except for alloys) is $5.00 Needless to say I've bought about $120 worth of 90% good tires mounted on decent (if not cosmetically) steel wheels over the past few years. Most of them were on the back of my Camaro for a week or two. My fuel economy dropped down to 7mpg and then I threw away a rim the remnance of a tire, hanging by the steel belts. :metal: How do you think Olds Superstockers ended up on a '68 Camaro? Look around, you may find a local place that does the same. Edited by Sixty8panther

only problem is i want perfect condition rims.... i dont mind scratches but i need good quality rims i cant have bent or fractured or anything like that i need quality cuz they have to last road trips and last a looong time

Dude open up the local used-car classifieds. A guy offered to trade me a set of 100% mint condition chrome American racing 15" six spokes for my old POS Mazda demolition derby car.... I was only askig $100 for the car. There's good deals out there... if you buy your set throught a dealership you'll blow your brains out pricewise.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room