Datsun Patrol

99camaroSS

My dad always talks about his old datsun patrol. Over the years he has had 3 or 4 corvetts, 2 gto, an impala ss, a jeep, a bronco, among other things. but for some reason he talks about that datsun patrol non stop. WHAT THE HELL IS A DATSUN PATROL

Originally, like the LandCruiser, a Japanese version of the Jeep. Like LandCruiser the Patrol rapidly got much bigger over the years, until the current 5-door version is as big as a Sequoia and probably wider. Known as the Nissan Patrol in export markets and Nissan Safari in Japan, it is one of Nissan's oldest model lines. In addition to the 5-door wagon there is a much shorter 3-door (wider but no longer than the 3-door Blazer), and a 2-door cab-chassis pickup.

I thought, before I opened this thread, that this was going to be another stab at my corny little Maxima. :P

Poor girl ate a old cracked alternator belt today. I knew it was goign to happen, should have kicked my ass and gotten it dome earlier. Other than that she's running like a champ. (not the Plymouth kind)

ha a patrol. I've seen one of those around. Dont know enough about um to give a good opion on one.

68 at least your Maxima issue was cheap and easy. im down like $200 bucks since december buying parts for the Caprice. since it doesnt wasnt to start somtimes. and dont even open the door if its raining just start pushing. lets see. Plugs, Wires, Rotor, Cap, Coil, Igniton Module, oil breather, and a EGR valve or somthing like that i forgot wich one or was it that PCV thing. i hope it works i did start in the rain pretty good yesterday tho.