Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Vote for the Camaro on MSN auto

The MSN home page has a link to vote for your favorite Concept

This is the link

Camaro concept

I cut this after I had already voted (and guess what I voted for, you're right the Hindustan Ambassador)Posted Image anyway I clicked on it again and I couldn't get to the vote page a second time but that may have been because I had alredy voted. It came up with thumbnails of the concepts but I couldn't get to the vote page. But give it a try and if it doesn't work then just go to MSN autos and vote there.

Edited by SODDOFFBALDRICKZ28

Yeah.... voted Camaro all the way. :metal:

dang, that mini concept is fugly. I like the cooper, but that thing is hideous. 'course it's gonna be tough for mini to make anything other than the cooper and not get ripped apart by fans for having ungainly proportions. That concept goes beyond ungainly proportions, though. nasty colors, odd/dumb features.... blah.

dang, that mini concept is fugly.  I like the cooper, but that thing is hideous.  'course it's gonna be tough for mini to make anything other than the cooper and not get ripped apart by fans for having ungainly proportions.  That concept goes beyond ungainly proportions, though.  nasty colors, odd/dumb features.... blah.

Damn shure is, just like all the rest including the Camaro! Nothing competes with:

Posted Image

THE AMBASSADOR

I hear now with 75HP on tap. MAN! :alcoholic:

Edited by SODDOFFBALDRICKZ28