Sign in to follow this  
CreativeVision

My thoughts

What a disappointment when I saw almost the exact same Aura that was there last year. Only changes being those that members of this site have noted in previous posts elsewhere.

Lucerne was also somewhat of a let down in person. No folding rear seats and low output HP V6??? Make the V6 at least 240, then keep the 275 Northstar V8. Just too big of a jump currently in my opinion. Needs a 5 speed auto too.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Malibu Maxx SS. Better interior quality than the Impala...for less money! You really get alot of car inthe Maxx SS for the coin. Seems like a deal to me.

Subaru Outback was also a stong contender for my wallet. Wagon utility with car-like ride. AWD to boot, this will be a strong competitor, if the price can get worked out.

But alas I have my eye squarely on the Avalon. What a car! Great looking, semi luxury/semi sporty. Perfect. And the custom police car and Troy Trepanier's versions...WOW! I want me an Avalon! Can't wait to go out and test drive a few of my finalists and see if my opinions change one way or the other.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook