V8Supercars - 2010 Bathurst 1000

Jamie

The race was run on Sunday, Oct 10. Those of you with access to Speed Channel will be able to see a 2 hour presentation on October 17 at 3PM ET.

I won't give away any spoilers, but here's an incident from the opening lap of the race.

Fabian Coulthard suffers a tire failure and rolls through the gravel several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2j1Ra1wDl4

"I knew it was missing some panels when I got out without opening the door."

Fabian Couthard.

From Friday's Practice session:

Craig Lowndes Record Breaking Lap (Bathurst 2010 Practice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IocxcHPsgs

Craig Lowndes breaks Greg Murphy's lap record around Bathurst with a 2:06.8012

James long time since I last heard from ya, good post though I don't have Speed Channel it would be on my to watch list.

Commentary was oh so colorful "not a foot wrong in that 6.1km run" :smilewide:

I see your up north now, is that for business or pleasure?

James long time since I last heard from ya, good post though I don't have Speed Channel it would be on my to watch list.

Commentary was oh so colorful "not a foot wrong in that 6.1km run" :smilewide:

I see your up north now, is that for business or pleasure?

AFAIK, Speed is running highlights of all the V8Supercar races.

I've been in Newfoundland now for 2½ years. I got married to a Canadian back in 2006, and 2 months later, we packed everything up and relocated her stuff from Manitoba to here so she could take up a job offer. 3 days later I had to fly back to Australia, and it took close to 16 months to get my house in Australia prepared for sale, pack things up, get the immigration paperwork sorted out, and get back to Newfoundland.

Currently, I'm trying to set up a home based business based around the LASER engraver that I bought a year ago.