GM CPO program question

So my friend is likely going to buy a CPO TrailBlazer on Tuesday. However, the dealer told him that the 2 year/30k mile maintenance that is included in the program is only good if he has the service done at their dealership. I'm pretty sure this is not correct, and that you can get the service done at an GM CPO dealer. However, I can't find anything that says so definitely either way.

They claimed that the 2 year/30k mile was only good at their dealership, but the 12 month/12k mile bumper to bumper warranty is good anywhere, which doesn't make any sense to me. The dealer is reimbursed by GM for the oil change and tire rotations, so I don't see why it matters which dealer it is performed at.

Anyone know the answer?

Edit: nevermind, found a PDF all about the CPO program and it answered the question. Answer is yes, it can be done anywhere. CPO dealers have to do it for free, non CPO dealers don't have to, but can be reimbursed by GM>

So my friend is likely going to buy a CPO TrailBlazer on Tuesday. However, the dealer told him that the 2 year/30k mile maintenance that is included in the program is only good if he has the service done at their dealership. I'm pretty sure this is not correct, and that you can get the service done at an GM CPO dealer. However, I can't find anything that says so definitely either way.

They claimed that the 2 year/30k mile was only good at their dealership, but the 12 month/12k mile bumper to bumper warranty is good anywhere, which doesn't make any sense to me. The dealer is reimbursed by GM for the oil change and tire rotations, so I don't see why it matters which dealer it is performed at.

Anyone know the answer?

Edit: nevermind, found a PDF all about the CPO program and it answered the question. Answer is yes, it can be done anywhere. CPO dealers have to do it for free, non CPO dealers don't have to, but can be reimbursed by GM>

Can you attach the PDF, or post a link to it here please?

Anyone know the answer?

Can you attach the PDF, or post a link to it here please?

If I can find it again I will, give me a minute.

I looked through my history, and I think this is the pdf based on searching for pages with ".pdf" in the last week.

http://gmcrc.dmotorworks.com/dms/gm_cuv_cpo/CPO-Relaunch/New-CBG-CPO-Program--FAQs-051711final/New%20CBG%20CPO%20Program%20%20FAQs%20051711final.pdf

However I can't get it to open right now for some reason.