Other ways to follow C&G at Chicago Auto Show

Naturally you'll be able to see the releases in this forum on C&G, but if you are looking for slightly more real time news and pictures, you can follow me on Twiter here @cheersngears

You can also watch our Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/CheersandGears

I'll be using both of these for some real time pictures and news because I can get the pictures uploaded from my phone much quicker that way.

If you haven't already and you use either Twitter or Facebook, you can link your C&G Account to each by clicking on your name in the upper right and selecting "My Settings" and then clicking on "Manage Twitter/Facebook" on the middle left. The advantage of this is that you no longer need to remember your C&G password and as long as you are logged into Twitter or Facebook already, you can automatically log in to C&G on your next visit.

By doing this, you also help out C&G a little. When you "Like" a post or article on C&G, that post will be copied to your facebook wall for your friends to see.