Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

PSN/XBox/Nintendo Names

I don't see a thread for this anywhere, so if it's a dupe I apologize.  I know that it appears this section of the forums doesn't see much traffic, so maybe there just aren't many gamers on here, but I thought it would be cool for those that are interested to have a spot to share their gamer ID information.  I don't do XBox or Nintendo any more, but I'm on PSN as Necroscope7, EA Origin as NecroscopeVII (including Star Wars: The Old Republic), Blizzard as Necroscope7, Kongregate also Necroscope7, I'll have to update later with Steam because I'm blanking, but if you haven't noticed a pattern it should be some variation of Necroscope7.  Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.  I recently upgraded to a PS4, don't have a massive collection of games for it yet, but I do have a lot of PS3 games and there is still one of those in the house, as well, oh, and my Vita.  I'm a big fan of cooperative multiplayer, but not so much the competitive side of it.

Sony is just so so, built for tiny people with tiny hands. Love the XBox with the camera so my body can be the remote. I also besides XBox have Nintendo, just love the old games even though it is their latest version. I do not think anyone will ever grow tired or too old to play mario brothers and all the iterations. :P

Sony is just so so, built for tiny people with tiny hands. Love the XBox with the camera so my body can be the remote. I also besides XBox have Nintendo, just love the old games even though it is their latest version. I do not think anyone will ever grow tired or too old to play mario brothers and all the iterations. :P

There is good and bad to both.  I have always disliked the controllers for Microsoft's systems, but many like them.  I am not a fan in any way of motion controls, which is why I got rid of my Wii.  Nintendo does have a few exclusives I would love to play but won't get to.  So far in this generation there is no permanent exclusive for Xbox that I'm interested in.  Really last gen the only ones they had that I wish Sony could get but couldn't were the Fable games and maybe Gears of War.  Each to their own, though.  Once I was vehemently anti Xbox, but that had more to do with some obnoxious Xbox fans driving my hatred than the system itself.  Anyway, this thread is for all to share.  If you want to play Xbox with people from here share your Xbox gamertag with them.  It's not just share your gamer stuff with me, I just thought I'd create a thread for all to share with each other.

I totally understand, My son has both Sony and Xbox. Thought lately career has kept him and I offline. :P

I know that feeling.  Working 12 hour days all week long I barely have the energy to do anything when i get home, and the little bit of energy I do have usually goes into keeping up with my 4 year old son.  I try to find some time to game though, occasionally, just to be able to decompress a little.  I don't get out of the house much, so I have very few outlets for relaxation and fun.