Thankful for in 2016!

David

Howdy fellow C&G forum members. This week with the debates in many different threads it got me to thinking and I decided why wait till 2017 when we are so close, I wanted to start this sooner rather than later.

So please post what you are thankful for in regards to the forum, friends, enemy's family, life in general. Share good and bad of what has made you thankful for in 2016!

I will start off by saying I am thankful to my Family and friends for the support  and friendship I have had this year. Especially as I joined the ranks of cancer survivors. So I am very happy to be here enjoying my passion for auto's, wine and life.

I want to thank everyone at C&G from @Wings4Life & @FordCosworth who debate with me, to so many others all the way to our awesome writer @William Maley and our fearless leader @Drew Dowdell.

Thank you for letting me be part of this Forum, being friends and departing your knowledge of the industry and take on things.

Diversity is what gives us a rich full life and I am very happy to have had more than my fair share.

I will be out celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with my wife and kids from Dec 16th to Jan 1st. I will pop in from time to time, but wishing you all an outstanding holiday season and a amazing start to a new year full of exciting technology from our smartphones to our auto's.

Thank you all for being a very important part of my life.

:metal: 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, dfelt said:

I will start off by saying I am thankful to my Family and friends for the support  and friendship I have had this year. Especially as I joined the ranks of cancer survivors. So I am very happy to be here enjoying my passion for auto's, wine and life.

I want to thank everyone at C&G from @Wings4Life & @FordCosworth who debate with me, to so many others all the way to our awesome writer @William Maley and our fearless leader @Drew Dowdell.

Thank you for letting me be part of this Forum, being friends and departing your knowledge of the industry and take on things.

Diversity is what gives us a rich full life and I am very happy to have had more than my fair share.

I will be out celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with my wife and kids from Dec 16th to Jan 1st. I will pop in from time to time, but wishing you all an outstanding holiday season and a amazing start to a new year full of exciting technology from our smartphones to our auto's.

You are very welcome!

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)
11 minutes ago, dfelt said:

All the same defelt.

God Bless

I am thankful for everyone too. 

Lost two family members this year, it's been rough. I want to appreciate what I have much more going forward.