Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Summer Equipment

Well... I thought I'd post pics of all the other toys in my household...

The Nighthawk 750:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't mind the the sissy-bar. Yes, it's ugly, but my dad uses to to tie cargo down onto and it makes my mom more comfortable on it. Personally, I'd like to atleast get one that matches the bike.

The "Piece of $h!":

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love my letter decals? Yeah... it's $h!ty... I know... obvious, huh? :P

The GT80:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's old... Amazingly, it was my dad's when he was a kid. We found it a few years ago and had to buy. Sometime between then, they swapped the frame and the fenders and stuff. The originals are in that box, as you can see. I have a pic of it from when my dad had it, but I'll have to find it...

The Chappy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lovable little thing isn't it? It runs great, but the rear tire is flat. It's hard to find tires that fit, though. Surprisingly... the top speed on it is about 35, which is about equal with my old Suzuki 125 3-wheeler and that "Piece of $h!" Honda TRX200.

The TT-R125:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's mostly my brother's. It runs good, but lacks power compared to my 300EX. Keeps up with it as far as speed, though... but it's lighter, obviously. And for 300 vs 125 is normal as far as dirtbikes and ATVs. See the custom light? :D

Right now, that's all we have. I might get my old Suzuki 125 back from my uncle, though. But before, we also used to have a Husquavarna Enduro. I forget the engine size, but it was a beast until my dad blew it up. We also used to have an old Honda 200 dirtbike...

Edited by blackviper8891