I have stacks of small prizes here to give out but no contests to go with it. We need to think up some contests so I can clean my office out. I have hats, branded USB drives, a Jeep first aid kit (very heavy/rugged), a 3M restoration kit, and an R/C Cadillac Escalade.

So help think up some contests!

• 2 weeks later...

History Trivia is always a good contest, such as the top 5 most popular engines for Caddilac or have them list the concept auto for a given century. I wonder how many people would remember the concepts of the 80's that GM or Ford put out.

You could also do a Internet Scavaner Hunt for specific items with the requirement that they submit to an email their list of where they found each item.

Most accurate would win. I would tend to talor the contests to focus on the prizes you have, such as for the Jeep First Aid Kit, have them list in proper order the wrangler model from 1970 to present.

For the Escalade RC, pull into the history of the product line or maybe quize on what packages (various add on groups, IE luxury pkg, entertainment pkg, etc.) have been offered on the escalade since it's begining and what year was the official first Escalade.

Hope this helps, :)