Why Do People Want To Do This...?

Guest YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

I don't know how this happened, but I'm pissed as hell about it.

Posted Image

That was taken after I had deleted half of the crap in quarantine. I just got the rest of it out of there. And now I just got a message saying I have Adware somewhere on my computer and I can't delete it.

Hackers and people who feel the need to invade and ruin a costly piece of equipment should rot in jail for it.

:nono::hissyfit::banghead:

Agreed. But why do I get the feeling that we are in a viscious circle that we can't win? I am just cynical enough to think that somehow the computer industry secretly likes this. It keeps us all afraid of illegal software and we have to keep paying for anti-virus stuff.

Like, for example, Cincinnati Microwave sells the #1 selling radar detectors, then turns around and sells law enforcement the next generation of detector-detectors. Nice racket - and its all legal.

Guest YellowJacket894

Agreed.  But why do I get the feeling that we are in a viscious circle that we can't win?  I am just cynical enough to think that somehow the computer industry secretly likes this.  It keeps us all afraid of illegal software and we have to keep paying for anti-virus stuff.

Like, for example, Cincinnati Microwave sells the #1 selling radar detectors, then turns around and sells law enforcement the next generation of detector-detectors.  Nice racket - and its all legal.

180795[/snapback]

There's a lot of logic and sense in what you said. It adds up.

Money really makes dickheads and assholes out of people, ya know? :nono:

Edited by YellowJacket894