To GM: Our thoughts on your Lambda minivan plans

Northstar

Which brand should get GM's second minivan?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand should get GM's second minivan?

• Saturn
    • Buick
    • GMC

THIS thread made me decide to start a poll. It's rather simple: vote for which brand you think should get the second Lambda minivan (besides the Chevy).

It seems many people think Buick or Saturn would be a better fit, and those are the only two options besides GMC as I think everyone agrees Pontiac should not have a van and Cadillac and Saab don't either.

So, vote away! This WILL be sent to GM.

Tough decision between Saturn and GMC as both could make a good case. I went with GMC because the single sales channel of B-P-G needs to have a minivan on the sales lot and I don't believe Buick and Pontiac should ever again have a minivan. Additionaly, there is a greater sales potential at B-P-G than at Saturn simply because of the larger dealer network.

I do think a minivan needs to be available to Saturn as well.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings