Mr. Gary Cowger

NOS2006

Is coming to Kettering University tomorrow for some type of speech/presentation and he's bringing some cars with him too. Nobody knows which cars yet, but I'm going to guess the Z06 will be one. Who knows. Should be cool though and I'll let you know what happens.

Brett, you going?

He was a very cool guy. I didn't realize this, but he's an alumni of GMI/Kettering. He's been part of some major awesome things though and he loves what he does.

Anyway this is what you guys might care about:

1. When asked about an "upcoming high-performance version of a Z06" he said something like, "Oh, that rumored Blue Devil? Haven't heard about it" as he laughed and jumped real quickly to the next question.

2. Somebody asked if there would be, in essence, an equivilent to the Camaro off the same platform possibly named GN or GNX and Mr. Cowger quickly said "yes" before giving a smirk and quickly moving to another question.

:thumbsup:

Edited by NOS2006

He took quite a few questions, but a good amount of those questions pertained to his own life rather than GM.

Oh, and he told us about driving the Z06 at 185ish around a track.. also that his last car was an STS-V while his current ride is a GMT900 Escalade.

Edited by NOS2006

Is coming to Kettering University tomorrow for some type of speech/presentation and he's bringing some cars with him too. Nobody knows which cars yet, but I'm going to guess the Z06 will be one. Who knows. Should be cool though and I'll let you know what happens.

Brett, you going?

205385[/snapback]

Well the guy you want to get to know is Reggie Bell out of the S&M department.

Tell Regs one of "His Favorite" students recommended you introduce yourself.