Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

You know you have a good wife when...

PurdueGuy

going to be getting the differential pin welded in. They tend to come out and do bad things if you beat on the Saturn tranny. This one's a 5 speed that's going in my project car, replacing the bad autotragic that's in it. I'm looking at autox'ing the project car next summer, so I want that pin to stay put. :)

You see, I'd like to say that I have a "good wife" because she has allowed me to select the fleet of cars occupying our garage/driveway (trust me, she still hasn't let up on getting a Volvo or Lexus), but the fact that I only have one auto-related poster hanging up in the house and she won't let me hang or display anything else, takes her out of the running in my book. Congrats on the wife letting you use the counter. I'm lucky to leave a car magazine out of place in the living room!!!! :lol:

Thats kinda interesting, about 25 years ago Thanksgiving weekend, I rebuilt a Sunbeam Alpine engine on our kitchen table so I could get to work the next work day. We rented and had no shop or garage. Was pulled and replaced outside, rebuilt on table. We ate at girlfriends families house and went right back to work. The two of us had it back in and running in time to get to work. We are no longer together but she got the sports car/conv. bug from me and now owns a 83 380 SL.