Help!

gm4life

Okay first off I will be looking for another car in the next year or so... I was wondering if anyone could give me the link to GM Photo/Wieck for the Saab 9-5 Sport Combi? I would just like to see some super huge photos of it. I can only get 11 up myself but I have a feeling there are more and for some reason or another I do not have acess too. I would also like the link for all the new 2006-2007 Sedan 9-5 photos too. I would just like to get a really good look at the car. I am considering only GM vehicles and would like a SUV/Wagon type vehicle. The Saab 9-5 Sport Combi used in a 5spd speaks to me (2006 only). I also have thought about Buick Enclave, Chevy Equinox Sport or the new Sport verison of the Torrent. The Malibu Maxx SS crossed my mind but I am not a huge fan of the styling even tho it is better than the previous one. (04-05) I have even considered a Tahoe LS/LT in 2WD! (Even tho I live in Iowa!) If anyone has offical GM media acess and can help me out (I know it might not be legal) I would apperciate it.

Thanks a ton!

John

Anyone have driven a new 9-5 or know anything about Saab's in general? Or mpg with the 2.3L turbo motor? Any help would be great, thanks again everyone. I know my GM but Saab is something I am still learning. :unsure:

Edited by gm4life

Okay first off I will be looking for another car in the next year or so... I was wondering if anyone could give me the link to GM Photo/Wieck for the Saab 9-5 Sport Combi? I would just like to see some super huge photos of it. I can only get 11 up myself but I have a feeling there are more and for some reason or another I do not have acess too. I would also like the link for all the new 2006-2007 Sedan 9-5 photos too. I would just like to get a really good look at the car. I am considering only GM vehicles and would like a SUV/Wagon type vehicle. The Saab 9-5 Sport Combi used in a 5spd speaks to me (2006 only). I also have thought about Buick Enclave, Chevy Equinox Sport or the new Sport verison of the Torrent. The Malibu Maxx SS crossed my mind but I am not a huge fan of the styling even tho it is better than the previous one. (04-05) I have even considered a Tahoe LS/LT in 2WD! (Even tho I live in Iowa!) If anyone has offical GM media acess and can help me out (I know it might not be legal) I would apperciate it.

Thanks a ton!

John

Anyone have driven a new 9-5 or know anything about Saab's in general? Or mpg with the 2.3L turbo motor? Any help would be great, thanks again everyone. I know my GM but Saab is something I am still learning. :unsure:

A generation behind chassis-wise. I'd wait a year more and scoop up one with a Certified Preowned Warranty....I think Saab has a 6/100,000 deal. Must keep these cars within warranty, if at all possible. Also, plan to use it until it rusts away or face the fact that a 5 yr.+ Saab is worth little come trade time...perhaps a lease, if feasable, would work.

I personally love Saab's, but I have a hard time recommending them.