2007 Wasington DC Auto Show

Hi,

I attended the 2007 Washington DC Auto show on Friday 1/26 and I am going to post my pictures. I am NOT a professional photographer so the pics aren't the best but here goes.....I hope I am doing this right. Here is a look at the competition

post-3650-1169861075_thumb.jpg Chrysler Nassau

post-3650-1169861211_thumb.jpg Audi R8

post-3650-1169860749_thumb.jpg VW Tiguan

post-3650-1169860826_thumb.jpg Ford Airstream

post-3650-1169860989_thumb.jpg Ford Airstream

post-3650-1169861277_thumb.jpg Lincoln MKR

post-3650-1169861590_thumb.jpg Ford Interceptor

post-3650-1169861687_thumb.jpg Ford Interceptor

post-3650-1169861783_thumb.jpg Chevy Volt

post-3650-1169861783_thumb.jpg Chevy Volt

post-3650-1169861872_thumb.jpg

Dammit, I wanted to be the C&G attendee at the Washington Show! :P

Kidding aside, did it seem crowded? Last year's seemed a bit packed, but I plan to be there tomorrow, armed with my 6.1 megapixel Kodak. Should be fun.

Dammit, I wanted to be the C&G attendee at the Washington Show! :P

Kidding aside, did it seem crowded? Last year's seemed a bit packed, but I plan to be there tomorrow, armed with my 6.1 megapixel Kodak. Should be fun.

No, it was pretty empty. I did go last year on a Saturday and the crowd was crazy. (Try the Jeep 101 ride along exhibit...its pretty cool)

I do have some other pics I took but I wanted to post the best ones I had and I didn't want to flood the board.

I went today...great show. I wasn't expecting the new Malibu. I got a ton of pictures plus 2 videous of Chevy's Dynometer Lab, but Kodak's EasyShare program's being anything but easy right now. I've got about half of them loaded onto my computer. I'll put them up in due time.

I went today...great show. I wasn't expecting the new Malibu. I got a ton of pictures plus 2 videous of Chevy's Dynometer Lab, but Kodak's EasyShare program's being anything but easy right now. I've got about half of them loaded onto my computer. I'll put them up in due time.

Yeah my easy share wasn't very easy going either.

I Thought the dyno lab was cool I stood right up there and felt the floor vibrate.

How was the crowd and did you try the camp Jeep ride along?

Thanks for the pictures! I went Saturday, it was quite crowded. I had to wait in line to sit in quite a few of the cars. There were so many people, most of the pictures posted would have had heads in them. ;)

Once I finally actually got to see the Camaro, I was impressed. I can't believe I missed the Volt though! :banghead:

They had a Yukon hybrid there but you couldn't see anything, it was locked. Grumble...

Great show, glad I braved the protestors to make the trip.

Thanks for the pictures! I went Saturday, it was quite crowded. I had to wait in line to sit in quite a few of the cars. There were so many people, most of the pictures posted would have had heads in them. ;)

Once I finally actually got to see the Camaro, I was impressed. I can't believe I missed the Volt though! :banghead:

They had a Yukon hybrid there but you couldn't see anything, it was locked. Grumble...

Great show, glad I braved the protestors to make the trip.

I went on a Saturday last year. This time around I made it a point to go on a Friday. I got to actually sit in quite a few cars. one of my favorites was the BMW M6 Convertible.

The best part about the chevy volt.....

post-3650-1170118596_thumb.jpg The power cord.

By the way, What protesters?

I went on a Saturday last year. This time around I made it a point to go on a Friday. I got to actually sit in quite a few cars. one of my favorites was the BMW M6 Convertible.

The best part about the chevy volt.....

post-3650-1170118596_thumb.jpg The power cord.

By the way, What protesters?

There was apparently an anti-Bush/war demonstration somewhere in DC on Saturday. It made the already burdened Metro even more clogged, since the Yellow Line was sharing trains with the Green Line.

EasyShare's working now, so I'll have some of my own pics up soon.

There was apparently an anti-Bush/war demonstration somewhere in DC on Saturday. It made the already burdened Metro even more clogged, since the Yellow Line was sharing trains with the Green Line.

Yup, on The Mall. And I took Orange line from Vienna as did most of them. It was just like rush hour. Ugh. But well worth it in the end!

Cool pic of the Volt's power cord! I wish I hadn't missed that!