Sign in to follow this  
ocnblu

A free flat screen TV!

6 posts in this topic

Uh, the phone just rang. So, being a dummy, I picked it up. On the other end was a young lady fresh out of her "English as a Second Language" class. She wanted me to visit a resort in the Poconos Mountains. Just for taking the tour, I'd receive a free flat screen television. So, I asked her if the resort is "clothing optional". She didn't know what that meant, so I said "Do you have to wear clothes when you go there?" She answered "I am not selling anything. I do not know what the question is you are asking." I love telemarketers soooo much. :AH-HA_wink:

Where were you 13 minutes ago, Mr. Fly? :AH-HA_wink:

I clicked on that little "Career Builder" vid at the soundboard page. Funny stuff. :)

Uh, the phone just rang. So, being a dummy, I picked it up. On the other end was a young lady fresh out of her "English as a Second Language" class. She wanted me to visit a resort in the Poconos Mountains. Just for taking the tour, I'd receive a free flat screen television. So, I asked her if the resort is "clothing optional". She didn't know what that meant, so I said "Do you have to wear clothes when you go there?" She answered "I am not selling anything. I do not know what the question is you are asking." I love telemarketers soooo much. :AH-HA_wink:

I got that exact same call a couple days ago... but there was no mention of a free flat screen! I so would have bit on the offer!!! :rolleyes:

Wow, the phone just rang... again, only this time it was pleasant. Some dude named "Sam", who sounded like James Earl Jones, called, saying he was from the plant that built my truck, and he wanted to thank me for my purchase. He asked if I had any questions or concerns. I told him, no, that I love my truck, I've always been a GM fan and will continue to be, and to hell with the Tundra! He chuckled, said, "There ya go!" and thanked me again. Very professional, to the point, and courteous. I like Sam!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this