Oracle of Delphi

General Motors Stockholders Meeting June 5, 2007

7 posts in this topic

Yes they have to hold it here where I live, because they are incorporated here in God's country! :smilewide:

So besides me, who's going? Remember you have to own GM stock, or you won't get in. :P

I bet Jim Dollinger will be standing outside holding a sign that reads: The End is Near

I bet Jim Dollinger will be standing outside holding a sign that reads: The End is Near

Add another line below. "I Can Save GM, I have a Plan" - The Voice.

If he does, I'm going to drive by in a LaCrosse shouting, "Three Buicks for under $29,000!"

Oh there are worse people at these meetings, one woman from Holland took 30 minutes to ask, why her new Saab didn't have a tire pressure monitoring system like a Pontiac Grand Prix. Jesse Jackson took 45 minutes to ask, why GM didn't hire more black workers. There are lots of crazies out there, and they all seem to come to this meeting. For the entertainment value alone it's worth the trip. :stupid: :rotflmao:

Oh at last count Jesse Jackson said he owned 10,000 shares of GM stock, but he doesn't have a job! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Oh there are worse people at these meetings, one woman from Holland took 30 minutes to ask, why her new Saab didn't have a tire pressure monitoring system like a Pontiac Grand Prix. Jesse Jackson took 45 minutes to ask, why GM didn't hire more black workers. There are lots of crazies out there, and they all seem to come to this meeting. For the entertainment value alone it's worth the trip. :stupid: :rotflmao:

Oh at last count Jesse Jackson said he owned 10,000 shares of GM stock, but he doesn't have a job! :smilewide:

He's a narcissist who needs to be ignored... by everyone.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room