My AI Top 4-Actual Top 4- Tuesday Finale Summary

First of all, I would have had Blake go home during the Bee Gee's week.

Then, I'd have sent LaKisha home, leaving Jordin and Melinda going head-to-head in the finale.

Who could have won between them, I would not care.

Melinda has more experience and a larger vocal range than Jordin, although they both have incredible voices. Melinda might have had the better voice, though.

Jordin has a younger presence, and still a phenomenal voice for 17 years old. SHe is more current than Melinda, though.

Either of them woudl work, so Jordin's victory was well-earned.

Now, regarding the actual Top 4....

LaKisha had the ability to stay another week, so I wasn't thrilled tos ee her leave. She wasn't her best that week, but everyone knows she has astounding vocals.

Melind aelimineted in the Top 3??!! I was surprised and disappointed with the results, and really hated Blake for passing her, considering it was a Whitney Housten-to-Sanjaya Malakar comparison when discussing Melinda and Blake.

Thank God Jordin won!!

Finale........

Blake on YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME: Beatboxing was not neccesary. For crying out loud, it is a singing competition, not American Beatboxer or whatever, AMerican Idol!! I thought it was better than how he performed in on Bon Jovi week, butr still sucked. He practically has no vocal range, or so it seems in comaprison to Jordin perforimg Fighter.

Jordin on FIGHTER: Blew me away, a 17 year old singing Christina Aguilara and mastering it during an American Idol finale just stunns me, and shoud send a signal saying Jordin deservered the title, hands down.

Blake on SHE WILL BE LOVED: Horrendous. Not a good song choice for him. His falsetto is crap (Ace Young's is great).

Jordin on A BROKEN WING: Yet again, fantastic. See Fighter for comments.

Blake on THIS IS MY NOW: My favorite of his for the night, althought it's not is knd of song. Actually, it was a bit awkward. It was just OK. Didn't show any emotion.

Jordin on THIS IS MY NOW: DO I even need to say the works? Even 'Blakers' should have been stunned and nervous. She had me going right at "There was a time....I packed my dreams away......" Fantastic, should win just becuase of that performance, and even if (hypethetically) her other performances was crap, which they were not close to, althoguh Blake's were.

Congrats, Jordin! Can't wait for your single/album!

AUDIO/VIDEO JORDIN:

http://www.jordin-fan.net/Media/Videos.php

AUDIO/VIDEO BLAKE:

http://www.blakelewisfans.org/wmv/AI/

Edited by MarioBro88

........ does anybody care?

The only thing more pathetic than watching American Idol is analyzing and writing about the installment of American Idol you just watched. You sound like a chick.

First of all, I would have had Blake go home during the Bee Gee's week.

Then, I'd have sent LaKisha home, leaving Jordin and Melinda going head-to-head in the finale.

Who could have won between them, I would not care.

Melinda has more experience and a larger vocal range than Jordin, although they both have incredible voices. Melinda might have had the better voice, though.

Jordin has a younger presence, and still a phenomenal voice for 17 years old. SHe is more current than Melinda, though.

Either of them woudl work, so Jordin's victory was well-earned.

Now, regarding the actual Top 4....

LaKisha had the ability to stay another week, so I wasn't thrilled tos ee her leave. She wasn't her best that week, but everyone knows she has astounding vocals.

Melind aelimineted in the Top 3??!! I was surprised and disappointed with the results, and really hated Blake for passing her, considering it was a Whitney Housten-to-Sanjaya Malakar comparison when discussing Melinda and Blake.

Thank God Jordin won!!

Finale........

Blake on YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME: Beatboxing was not neccesary. For crying out loud, it is a singing competition, not American Beatboxer or whatever, AMerican Idol!! I thought it was better than how he performed in on Bon Jovi week, butr still sucked. He practically has no vocal range, or so it seems in comaprison to Jordin perforimg Fighter.

Jordin on FIGHTER: Blew me away, a 17 year old singing Christina Aguilara and mastering it during an American Idol finale just stunns me, and shoud send a signal saying Jordin deservered the title, hands down.

Blake on SHE WILL BE LOVED: Horrendous. Not a good song choice for him. His falsetto is crap (Ace Young's is great).

Jordin on A BROKEN WING: Yet again, fantastic. See Fighter for comments.

Blake on THIS IS MY NOW: My favorite of his for the night, althought it's not is knd of song. Actually, it was a bit awkward. It was just OK. Didn't show any emotion.

Jordin on THIS IS MY NOW: DO I even need to say the works? Even 'Blakers' should have been stunned and nervous. She had me going right at "There was a time....I packed my dreams away......" Fantastic, should win just becuase of that performance, and even if (hypethetically) her other performances was crap, which they were not close to, althoguh Blake's were.

Congrats, Jordin! Can't wait for your single/album!

AUDIO/VIDEO JORDIN:

http://www.jordin-fan.net/Media/Videos.php

AUDIO/VIDEO BLAKE:

http://www.blakelewisfans.org/wmv/AI/

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?