Can you recommend a Jet Ski?

I don't own one, but I've ridden on a couple of my neighbor's. They have Sea-Doo's and I thought they were very nice, and they seemed to think they were the best from their experience with them (they have had other brands in the past, too). I think an Equinox would have no problem towing it, they don't weigh much at all. My neighbors towed one with their truck and the other with their ATV.

Your Equinox should easier tow one... As far as suggestions, I don't own one myself or know much about jet skis, but Ski-Doo is probably a maker to look at, as with Honda and Yamaha.

Ski-Doos are snowmobiles, I'm not sure how well they'd do in the water :P

I actually forgot that I rode on a rental Yamaha in Florida, and it definitely was a big step down from the Sea-Doos. Possibly because it was a rental, but it didn't have near the power or maneuverability of the Sea-Doos. Yamaha's also look goofy with the little "fountain" shooting up in the back, IMO.

Since the waters of Ocean City are full of Yamaha Waverunners, Honda Aquatraxes, and Sea-Doos, I'd say go with one of them. As far as pricing goes, Sea-Doos are the pricier ones, but I think that they have more seating capacities and power.

Our Venture LT AWD managed to trailer our 16' boat, so your Equinox will be able to handle a jet ski.

Get a Sea-Doo...we had one for about 10 years and it never gave us a problem, and always worked as long as it had a good battery, gas and general TLC....See-Doo is pricey,, but I think they are the best.

seadoo XP baby!! with custom prop and impeller housing. That baby lungs off those waves. Other than That Yamaha's have Nice stand ups and I forgot there one model but its a very good sit down that grabs. that spray of water is a life saver even though its goofy looking it lets riders know where you are in monster waves.

http://www.sea-doo.com/en-US/Products/Wate...creation/GTISE/

or

http://www.sea-doo.com/en-US/Products/Wate...usclecraft/RXP/

I have an 2000 XP like this one

http://www.kefjet.is/resources/Images/2807_DSC02058.JPG

Really I would look at used ones first, since theres a lot of depreciation with jet ski's now.

Edited by capriceman