New Johnny Lightning

Oh

my

goodness.

I better not get to a store anytime soon ... he he ... I might have to snatch those up ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I'm feeling alive all over again" ... Lifehouse ... 'First Time'

Yeah, there is a ton of neat stuff out from JL currently...they also have a nice dark red w/ vinyl top '83 Cutlass Supreme now..

You mean this one....

Oh my goodness.......................I WANT that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that color scheme.

And, maybe it's just the pic, but those headlights look like the Euro-looking ones of the '87 model Cutlass ... instead of the earlier 80s models.....

"Promises mean everything" ... Everclear ... 'Wonderful'

I saw the Buick Regal at the All-GM Nationals back in June, and wasn't impressed enough to shell out $5 for it. I did find it last week at the local Wal-Mart, but still not impressed enough for the $2.89 or $3.89 selling price there. I did find the Cutlass last night at Target, and they also had the '62 Corvair Monza in light blue. Maybe I'm getting older (or just don't have the cash to spend as freely!), but I haven't really been buying too many JL lately :unsure:

I'm addicted to die cast cars, got probably 4000 of them or so... a few hundred of just the 1:18.

Oh my goodness.......................I WANT that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that color scheme.

And, maybe it's just the pic, but those headlights look like the Euro-looking ones of the '87 model Cutlass ... instead of the earlier 80s models.....

It's the pic..it's listed on the packaging as an '84. I remember those cars from back in the day, but don't remember exactly the year-to-year grille changes, so '84 sounds ok. I think it's from the same tooling as the '83/84 Hurst Olds JL did a while back.

Edited by moltar

It's the pic..it's listed on the packaging as an '84. I remember those cars from back in the day, but don't remember exactly the year-to-year grille changes, so '84 sounds ok. I think it's from the same tooling as the '83/84 Hurst Olds JL did a while back.

Good night shirt tail ... I haven't seen ANY of those Hurst Olds either....dangumit.

Now those in those pics look like the older grills....

As I recall, '87 and the RWD '88 models were the only Cutlasses to receive the tighter/Euro grill/headlight treatment....if that makes any sense....

"I knew she was a jewel in disguise" ... Kathy Mattea ... '455 Rocket'

Good night shirt tail ... I haven't seen ANY of those Hurst Olds either....dangumit.

Now those in those pics look like the older grills....

As I recall, '87 and the RWD '88 models were the only Cutlasses to receive the tighter/Euro grill/headlight treatment....if that makes any sense....

"I knew she was a jewel in disguise" ... Kathy Mattea ... '455 Rocket'

Right.. I'm hoping JL does some more '80s Gs...they did a Monte SS years ago, but it wasn't that great (had a blower). Maybe they will tool up an MC Aerocoupe and GP 2+2...

Right.. I'm hoping JL does some more '80s Gs...they did a Monte SS years ago, but it wasn't that great (had a blower).

I have a couple of those in different colors ... but, in some ways, I wish I didn't. I mean ... I like 'em, but it's not like you'd drive something like that daily ;). He he

Maybe they will tool up an MC Aerocoupe and GP 2+2...

Ohhh...that WOULD be nice!!!!!!

"Wouldn't that be something?" ... Finger 11 ... '1 Thing'