For those living in Michiagn...

how exactly are you feeling about the current issues going on? For those who don't-feel free to say what you think might happen to this once big union town. Just no fighting is all that I ask. :) I'm going to try not to think too hard about it right now-but I know that Michigan' s ecomony looks to take another major hit. Ford, Delphi.... Makes me worry for family and friends.... :( Also makes me wonder if this should be my last year in Michiagn...... :(

I no i should be getting an automotive degree this semister and i might not have a job i have been think of a new career shift. a have 8 imedent family members that live off of the big three and every time we tak things get tighter and tighter. look at uion shop tho and look at the unemployeement lines there getting long. My theory of michigan, the auto industry is all we have except for small buisness. but if we losse the auto workers thats means less money flow which means now one buys from stores like best buy or clothe store which they lose major profits then corperate takes over shuts them down evenless jobs longer unemployment lines then only a small amount of tax payers actually can pay which means are already 6 billion debt increases and then more ghettos are made insanely cheap houseing but no one can buy them since they are unemployeed and cant get a job. then when a new store pops up it goes out of bussiness fast because it is either robbed or no profits. trust me it could happen im serious think about next time some one you no thinks about an outside US good.

THe automotive business is shit. I just wonder how long Sprint will continue to offer the discounts we do to active workers and retirees. 18% is A LOT off a montly service bill. Michigan as a whole needs new leadership. I voted for Granholm, however when she signs off to FORCE Toyota to purchase land that irks me. Furthermore, we'll see how she feels about American workers with Delphi's bankruptcy.