Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joeycalifornia

2009 Sierra Denali

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard what changes will happen with the 09 sierra denali.

I know they didnt do any changes with the 08 cause it was such a late release in 07.

Will the put DOD on the 6.2?

An optional shift on the fly 4WD?

*MOD NOTE: I moved this topic as you were asking for information and not providing any information on GM -Roger

Sorry, I wish I had news to tell you, but the 2008s are just starting to arrive and this body style will be around until 2012, so I doubt much news will come out now. Hopefully after all the major auto shows are over (April, 2008) maybe updates will start leaking out before the much lauded product updates are shared by GM in July.

My dad may be getting rid of his car soon and looking for a truck again. I'd really like to see him pick up a new Sierra Denali. I stopped by my local PBG dealer the other day and they only had 1 Sierra Denali in. It was in the showroom...black and fully loaded. Sweet truck, but I did notice right away that the "wood" panel on the passenger side (airbag/dash area) looked warped...

My dad may be getting rid of his car soon and looking for a truck again. I'd really like to see him pick up a new Sierra Denali. I stopped by my local PBG dealer the other day and they only had 1 Sierra Denali in. It was in the showroom...black and fully loaded. Sweet truck, but I did notice right away that the "wood" panel on the passenger side (airbag/dash area) looked warped...

Interesting... I didn't know plood could warp? :AH-HA_wink: Maybe the humidity? :lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0