Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest swallowit

Saw the new civic today

5 posts in this topic

this isnt intended to be too mean: some kid at my school got the new civic and we saw it all week and decided to talk to him about it; so we walked up to him and pushed him on the ground, spit on him and told him to buy a car that doesnt hel destroy our country he go up and my friend slapped him, the dude just looked at us so we threw some shit on his car, scratched it up REAL good; the paint is really weak and kicked the driver's door door in - a kid could have done it it was so thin and crappy then we left

this isnt intended to be too mean:

some kid at my school got the new civic and we saw it all week and decided to talk to him about it; so we walked up to him and pushed him on the ground, spit on him and told him to buy a car that doesnt hel destroy our country

he go up and my friend slapped him, the dude just looked at us

so we threw some shit on his car, scratched it up REAL good; the paint is really weak and kicked the driver's door door in - a kid could have done it it was so thin and crappy

then we left

[post="28515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wow, you're an asshole.

You don't like car, thats no reason to be a dick to him and fuck his car up and whatnot.

What's next, shooting someone who disagrees with you? Oh and tell your friend only women slap.

Topic closed. swallowit: You've already been warned before, and you'll be warned again. Shape up, or you'll be banned.