GM @ SEMA: GMC Sierra HD Denali Concept

Chris_Doane

GM @ SEMA
GMC Sierra HD Denali Concept
For release: Oct. 30, 2007, 12:01 a.m. EDT

Posted Image

GMC’s Denali brand represents the most premium and powerful models of the Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL and Envoy lineups, but the Denali badge has never been applied to a heavy-duty truck – until now. Designers and engineers developed the Sierra HD Denali concept to demonstrates how the Denali ethic translates to GMC’s most capable trucks. They started with a Sierra 2500HD crew cab and infused it with all of the features and accoutrements expected of a Denali, including unique exterior styling and an enhanced interior. The Sierra HD Denali is powered by the powerful 6.6L Duramax diesel V-8 engine and rides on custom 20-inch wheels.

Vehicle highlights:
• Sierra HD Denali crew cab concept
6.6L Duramax diesel with six-speed Allison automatic transmission
• Polished exhaust tip
• Custom Star Mist Black exterior color
Denali-specific grille, front and rear body-color bumpers, and chrome door handles
• Denali badging
• Body-color tailgate protector
• Custom, bed-mounted tool box with power side rail system
Custom interior in black, graphite and metallic, with mini-perforated leather-trimmed seating
• Heated/cooled front seats
• Chrome-finish interior trim plates
Leather-wrapped upper door panels and instrument panel top pad
• Denali HD-logo sill plates
Pewter suede-like headliner

GM Accessories features (production and concept):
• Chrome oval assist steps
• Cargo management accessories
• Rear under-seat storage
• Rear wheelhouse liners
• Bi-directional remote start
• Headrest DVD system
• Hitch receiver cover
• Chrome stake pocket tie-downs

Beautiful truck from the backside. I like the looks of the Sierra over the Silverado. I have to agree with Fly about the suede headliner. As Jackie Chiles would say, "Thats pretensious, ostentatious, distgusting!" :P

Beautiful truck from the backside. I like the looks of the Sierra over the Silverado. I have to agree with Fly about the suede headliner. As Jackie Chiles would say, "Thats pretensious, ostentatious, distgusting!" :P

Black suede headliners are a very nice touch actually. The e39 M5 had it and it is something I've always wanted to do to mine. It is a subtle touch and looks really good.