Was up at NAIAS yesterday and walked through the show. Going to sum this up the best I can. GM booth had a more open and basic layout, yet was nice to move around in. But in prior years they used to have a 2nd level, stage and a few other large scale turn tables but had none of that this year. I was very suprised not to see any boasting of the plug in hybrids (Volt, Flexstream). They were both there but were just casually setting in the mix of things. They didn't even have the cut away chassis of the Volt. Very suprised they didn't setup a large, more informative display about the Volt at least. Toyota was deffinatly trying to play the green card. They had a Prius with stickers down the side that said "Plug in hybrid" and other sign telling about how their large LCD screen were made out of recycled this and that. This was the year for GM to play the "green" card at NAIAS and they did nothing to speak of.

'08 CTS... this IS the NICEST interior that GM has ever made to date. I am so impressed by the interior of this car. Right down to the stiching in the dash.

Mazda is on a wild streak with it's concepts. The interior of this was quit intreguing!

NAIAS2008005.jpg

NAIAS2008004.jpg

Lincoln concept

NAIAS2008006.jpg

Another wild Mazda concept, probably my favorite vehicle at the show

NAIAS2008007.jpg

NAIAS2008008.jpg

NAIAS2008014.jpg

NAIAS2008015.jpg

NAIAS2008017.jpg

NAIAS2008021.jpg

Edited by BuddyP