USC Football

Croc

Washington's a cupcake. They're 1-5, with the lone win coming again Idaho. I would hope USC would have an easy time with them. Texas on the other hand is beating #10 Texas Tech 31-10 at half, which is a lot more impressive considering Texas Tech is 6-0 right now.

Yea but Texas is #2. I would like to hope #2 would beat #10. I agree Washington's a cupcake, but it is a fun game to watch since we don't have the limitations of Weis' coaching placed upon us. Both teams have had some good rushes. It's much less stressful...I haven't had a single cigarette today, while by this time last week I'd gone through at least 5.

I think it's pretty impressive Texas is beating the #10 team by more than USC is beating probably somewhere around the #100 team. #2 Texas vs. #10 Texas Tech is the same type of matchup as #1 USC vs. #9 ND. I think USC would probably win if the two teams meet in the National Championship game, but if anyone could contain Bush and company I think it'd be the Texas defense, they're pretty damn good. With the losses USC took last year on defense I'm not so sure that Vince Young could be contained.

While I definitely want USC to keep it up, so that Los Angeles is at the top of a sporting world that much longer, I appreciate UCLA that much more as a fan, with them keeping the heat turned up....unfortunately I don't know if they're playing today to make sure they're not giving up the ghost.

I just know we've got another national title, though of any game that I am worried about, it will be the Cal game. I just know I'm gonna have a massive party this winter for the bowl game B) It will be sweet. Edited by Croc

• 1 month later...