Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KaliRover

JOIN MY GROUP!!!!! .... .... ... lol.

7 posts in this topic

If anyone has a MySpace account on www.myspace.com, please join my group... lol. I made it a long time ago, but just got around to finishing it today, and I need members!!!!

My Myspace Group

And, if anyone else here has a group on there, I'll join it too, as long as your the moderator on there.

Sorry dude, I like Ford and all but I'm a GM guy first and foremost. I check MySpace like twice a month... I don;t even keep up[ wiht my email on a regular basis any more. I'm on this site more than any other.

lol, umm... couldn't you join it and not ever go into it... just to make my member count grow .... lol.

I still have to create a DCX group, because there aren't very many cool one's on there, or just a "Dodge and Jeep Lovers" group.

It's fine though, I'm still updating everything on there, have all the new Ford pics, I have yet to look up old Ford pic's and other stuff to make it look neat.

Oh, right on, I'll change it when I go back on my myspace later on today. Thank's.

And oh... would you like to be part of my Group? lol, j/k. Take care.

lol, umm... couldn't you join it and not ever go into it... just to make my member count grow .... lol.

[post="33997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sure, what ever floats your boat. :)

lol, thank you so much!!!! I have yet to advertise my group on all the other Ford Groups on Myspace, the groups I usually go on, and to all my Friends.... which usually do anything I tell em' ... ha. Oh well, 2 members and rising... lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room