Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BuddyP

Wagoner on Volt pricing

3 posts in this topic

hrmm, im no expert, but this vehicle will be affordable to most within a few years.

the development costs have been tremendous no doubt, the batteries cost have been uncontrollable, and as Toyota Honda Nissan all find their own suppliers of lithium the cost of the batteries will loose its exclusive, and its hefty pricetag.

I beleive this will be a money maker for GM and GM underestimates its demand. at 40k a pop, this ecconobox will replace the essuvee for roads to profit.

the volt will prove to be the GMT900 of cars, as they refined the industry, GM's volt will change every chevy within 5 years, to have the same sophistication as the volt, similar frame work, light weight, lower coefficenet of drag, and better aerodynamics... as the corvette was GM's bloodlines of the 'SS' trim, GM's research and development that bleed over to every segment, the volt can also hold that symbol for the XFE models...

I see 'car salesmen' talk in the discussion of the estmated MSRP... telling nothing and revealing no information...

I feel the volt will have options similar to the hybrid tahoe, basically a fully loaded model, and later XFE models will come when capacity is enhanced...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0