Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Finally moved on up

Hey C&Gers,

I signed (most of) the papers on the Bonneville I'd been looking at since February (!). I take delivery of it tomorrow sometime (though, unfortunately, not in time for me to drive it to DC for class :( ).

Got the 2-year warranty mainly 'cause we can't afford to replace a tranny anytime soon... that was about all that was extra that I paid for.

Pics coming later this week... probably Thursday.

Congrats on a great American car! I love my SLE I hope your love yours as much as I love mine! How many miles? What color? What options? Can I ask what you got her for?

Around 52K miles, gold, everything but heated seats and CD player :huh:, and $8,149 before taxes and crap.

I'll be looking to add a CD player soon and replace the cloudy headlight assemblies sometime later. Be a little bit of a project for me.

Just took the car for a wash earlier. As promised, though a day late, pics:

100_0684.jpg

100_0685.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0689.jpg

Heaven compared to the Pathfinder:

100_0697.jpg

Two things I want to do to the car are replace the head unit (for some reason, the previous owner was ok with not having a CD player) and replace the headlight assemblies, because they're rather cloudy.