Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FUTURE_OF_GM

Saw II

4 posts in this topic

I thought it was an excellent follow up! I'd give the original a 9 and this one an 8.5 The very first scene is one of the most intense scenes I've ever witnessed in a movie and the ending has a great twist! I hope they don't make it into a franchise though (Which is what it looks like they're going to do)

Asside the five minutes I saw of Rob Zombie's "House of 1000 Corpses" I thought it was the most messed up movie I've seen. Definately not a movie for someone who has a weak stomache. As for the franchise bit, I agree.. I think they should end it after this one and move on to something new.. but I'm betting a 3rd will be made and I'm sure I'll go see it too.

I saw it at a work function the other night in which I took a hottie...so I was not into the movie at all. I'll have to see it again to really get the cusp of things. I did, however like the scene where the dumb ass turns the key then looks through teh BAM!!!!! hole :)

Loved it. And when they start playing the signature music near the end you just get goosebumps because you know whats behind that big sliding door hehe.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0