Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Fios is great, but Verizon sucks

4 posts in this topic

Several problems actually.

My TV periodically fuzzes out into static and snow and/or pixellation and silence.

But I'm not too bent out of shape about that as it doesn't happen all of the time.

What really burns me up is the new "Spam Detector" that scans all of my outgoing e-mails and randomly decides that a given message is spam and therefore they block it!

Complete BS.

I send maybe 10-20 emails per week on average.

And get this, they want me to submit any blocked e-mails at some special site of theirs so that they can fine tune their damn "detector".

Rotten bastards, that's their job not mine!

Several problems actually.

My TV periodically fuzzes out into static and snow and/or pixellation and silence.

But I'm not too bent out of shape about that as it doesn't happen all of the time.

What really burns me up is the new "Spam Detector" that scans all of my outgoing e-mails and randomly decides that a given message is spam and therefore they block it!

Complete BS.

I send maybe 10-20 emails per week on average.

And get this, they want me to submit any blocked e-mails at some special site of theirs so that they can fine tune their damn "detector".

Rotten bastards, that's their job not mine!

Comcast had that going on years ago, had to send all blocked e-mails to a special site too. It's part of their growing pains. I get about 120 emails a day, so it could always be worse ...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0