------ 6 feet under

Anyone watch this show?

The finale was awsome. I loved the way they did the last few minutes of the last episode. Very moving. (oh boy I'm a super-dork) The only stupid thing was that Claire replaces her rolled Herse wiht a F$#%ING Prius. So contrived and lame! <_<

If you're a fan of the show check out the website. A bit obsessive but cool nonetheless. Claire is so hot in a girl next door kind of way. NILF. ;)

http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/

I was really into the first season, then I went off to do the whole dorm thing for a while, next thing I know I'm home with no HBO. We've got cable again after switching to Dish for a while, and the chick who did the installation (possibly while distracted by my amazing charm) failed to filter any of the premium channels, which we aren't paying for.

I really got into it the last two seasons. I love the episode this season where the shmuck runs himself over in his Excursion trying to get the paper off his driveway. Marcia was telling me I looked like I was about to have a stroke I laughed so hard. I was yelling "Typical Ford Excursion owner!!!" :lol:

Is sixfeetunder available on dvd?

Also, Sixty8, your Cadillac emblem sig, is that a poster?..if it is, I have to get one.
Here is the 1919 Cadillac crest from the old Clarke Avenue plant. It's appropriate for here as that plant is now 'six feet under'.

Posted Image

Edited by HarleyEarl

I usually don't catch much on HBO, but I did have it for the month I stayed in Los Alamos. This is in no way a knock on 6 ft under, but I hated that show cuz it was always on when I was hoping to catch " The Cathouse" :o

I watch cathouse on OnDemand wiht the G/F all the time. I like the one where the black chick has a white (British?) BiCurious girl come in... Ohhh..... so hot. The two of them, togeather... doing stuff. I need a cold shower. Harley: Yes, that's awsome. :) Notice the Swans in place of the usual Ducks. I just found that GIF on Google. Random find.

I hear you there. I've been keeping a lookout for Six Feet Under and CSI box sets at those places you can get used cds, dvds, etc. I haven't been recently, but I'm sure someday I'll be able to pick them up for significantly less than what they go for new.

I'm the same way, I buy a lot of my music & movies used. This place in boston called CD Spins is awsome! Newbury Comics by Alewife is pretty good too. Marcia wanted the 1st season of L&O, SVU even used it cost me $50.

Yeah, used ones can be pretty pricey too, but they're usually in good shape. The best part about those used cd/dvd places is that you can go get something used and if you have a DVD burner, make a copy of all of the dvds, then take it and sell it back for maybe $20 so you really only spent maybe $30 on a set of DVDs that some people are paying nearly $100 for. DVD burners can be picked up for like $60 at Best Buy, in the long run if you get a lot of dvd sets, it'll end up saving you money.