Me and one of my Saabs

Cool. I can respect old school SAABs, I just do not think GM is going in the right direction with the new stuff. Any electrical problems with the 9-3? Edited by Sixty8panther

No electrical problems other than the stereo..... Doesnt like burned CD's and ever since then, its been fucked up. I'm now on my 4th warantied CD player and this one has no backlighting. went from one that would get scorching hot and sometimes backlighting to one that works perfect with no lighting to one that doesnt play any cds with perfect backlighting to one that plays anything with no backlighting..... I'm tired of the back and forth, I'll just keep this one and get an aftermarket one next year... had the TB replaced under warranty 2 months ago because the automatic Idle control is an electronic circut built in the TB and was fried..... caused the car to idle realy low everything else has been 100% since I got it in '04 the other one, the 900 I'm bringing up to snuff slowly but shurely..... right now I'm running on 3 of 4 brakes :blink: since I accidentaly broke the left rear brake caliper when doing the pads........ I have a caliper off of my parts car that I'll be taking when I get the chance.... (dangerous :unsure: ) When she's washed and waxed, the paint on that '89 shines like brand new!!

SAABS ROCK!! =) i havent had any electrical problems with any of my saabs except the damn CD player thing... mine doesnt like some types of burnt CD's.... so i just started buying the CD's from the stores!. . . ;) -Kaylan Marie p.s. nice hoodie! =)

Thanks K, did you order a hoodie from Ducted?

[post="53307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sure did! havent gotten it yet though so i have no pix. I ordered 2 griffin gear decals as well and you know they were delayed for like weeks! Hopefully i will get my hoodie soon?? ! Im excited and will for sure post up pics.

-Kaylan Marie