What Qualifies as a Clean Drivers License?

For tickets or insurance? For tickets, MO uses a point system and the points fall off after 3 years. For insurance, State Farm goes back3 years for tickets and either 4 or 5 for accidents. I think its 4 because I'm pretty sure my accident surcharge falls off next May.

I think MA uses a point system, but I don't know how long i lasts. I was in an accident 4 years ago and faulted for it, but nothing since (besides the truck that rear ended me, but he was faulted).

I wonder this because C.A.P. nearby is hiring drivers, and I figure it would be a good way too add extra income since I have yet to find a proper full time design job (only my part time). Their sign says "Must have a Clean Licenses". So I was trying tofigure out how to determine if I can qualify or not. Would I talk to my insurance company to find out?

Odds are that they'll do a background check and as long as nothing heinous pops up, they'll hire you. Years ago one of the stores was going to hire a guy, so I ran a check on him and he came up with a ton of speeding tickets, a few careless and imprudents, as well as a pair of DUIs. But one at-fault 4 years ago probably wont keep them from hiring you.

Odds are that they'll do a background check and as long as nothing heinous pops up, they'll hire you. Years ago one of the stores was going to hire a guy, so I ran a check on him and he came up with a ton of speeding tickets, a few careless and imprudents, as well as a pair of DUIs. But one at-fault 4 years ago probably wont keep them from hiring you.

Only ticket I ever got was a parking ticket at college (long story, but they really should clean the old parking lines off the lot if they don't want you and the guy who was parking the opposing spot before me not to park there).

Beyond that, I've been pulled over 3 times..my first time was by two cruisers at 3am who just wanted to tell me my license plate light was out (they were nice guys, no warning or anything, they just wanted to let me know), once when we first got the Grand Marquis for the headlight being out (what do you want? the part was on order!) just a warning, and once for "speeding" but it was just a warning.