HELP...

PONTIAC06

Which Would You Pick?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Pick?

• First Choice College (MSU - Bozeman) and 2004 Alero Coupe
    • Fall-back College (University of Wyoming) and Car of Choice

OK, you are all probably going to think my whole family is crazy including me but...here's my situation. I got a fullride scholarship to my fallback school which as you can see is the University of Wyoming. In order to get me to accept it, my parents bought me a christmas gift certificate from my local GM dealer for 15,000 dollars, and said they could make payments on top of that. The catch is I HAVE to go to UW. Where as if I settle for a 2004 Alero Coupe, they will not pressure me to go to UW because the can get a LOT better deal on it... I only have until friday to use the certificate though...if I don't Emil refunds their money, and I get NO new car...everyone's advice is appreciated...

Geezus Krist sounds like a win-win!!! I voted First Choice but now that I've thought about it for a few minutes I think if UW is a decent school and you think you can be happy there you should do that instead.

Hmm...well in Bozeman you'd be very close to Yellowstone National Park and Grand Tetons Nat'l Park. Quite possibly one of the most beautiful areas in the whole nation. 'Course in Laramie you are pretty close to Denver and lots of other cool stuff in Colorado. But nevermind any of that....free ride to college? Take it. You don't want student loans hanging over you for 10-20 years after graduation. Edited by CD/BP