Interesting Old Advertisements/Brochures

Cory Wolfe

Found some of these with random google searches...

Posted Image

My grandma had a Lumina sedan exactly like that one before she got her Cobalt. But just think... this is the car I almost got. I mean... could you imagine me driving that thing?!?!? Floaty ride, bench seat, auto tranny, column shifter, red interior, sedan, 3.1L V6, hubcaps.... Ugh. I'm glad I said no and got my GAGT instead. Plus, that thing was in poor condition, even though it only had 30k or so miles. The paint was oxidized, faded, and peeling... it was missing two hubcaps, and it was always in the shop for mechincal problems. It sounded like $h!, too... God, that thing can make a person love an unlovable '00 Blazer. :D

Anyways, here's a google search for the site in which I found a ton of these. Just type in what brands/etc. you want to search for after the site, if you want.

It really doesn't sound much worse than the condition your car is in now. And if it weren't for the mechanical issues, who cares? You're not too good for a free car or anything.

But anyway, man, back in the day when Luminas were vans and cars.

You could also just go straight to their site

Free Car Brochures

Found some of these with random google searches...

*rolls eyes*

An old Lumina advertisement was so not what I had in mind when I opened this thread ... he he he.

Even so, I love looking at old advertisements, etc. I happened to stop by a friends home the other day and they began showing me some old books they got from a place one of their parents had just bought. Old National Geographic ... looking at the ads was so cool ... spent too much time looking through them all ... he he eh.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Nothing lasts forever" ... Guns N Roses ... 'November Rain'

It really doesn't sound much worse than the condition your car is in now. And if it weren't for the mechanical issues, who cares? You're not too good for a free car or anything.

But anyway, man, back in the day when Luminas were vans and cars.

You could also just go straight to their site

Free Car Brochures

Heh... well believe, it was alot worse than my GA. Other than the engine ticking, it was in relatively good condition. Now, though, is another story... But when I first bought it, it was so much more of a car than the Lumina. Besides, one of my main reasons for not taking the Lumina was that I would have had to wait until my Grandma got a new car. That was just the end of last summer. I don't regret getting the GA.

As for going to they're site... Yeah, I guess. :P

BV:

You've been posting some super-cool threads as of late. :D