1969 Camaro with a 454 & 4speed

Most of you probably remember my Buddy Sean's 1969 Camaro. I posted some pics of it after he dropped an early 70s big block (454) into it and a 4-speed Super-T10 trans.

Well, he's run into some bad luck and now as of 4:00am this morning we put the car on eBay for sale. Check it out and spread the word.

1969 Camaro SS built as Z/28

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-C...sspagenameZWDVW

Guest YellowJacket894
How much is the car again? EDIT: $18,000? Well, I don't think I can afford it/pay cash for it... I think I may keep on lookin'... Edited by anorexorcist

If Sean had the money we'd be making some serious money on it. We were thinkning COPO or Yenko clone, or perhaps even a Baldwin Motion 454 Stage III. Some decent COPO clones and Yenk9o clones have gone thgough eBay recently for $32-40K.

Yup, It's a beauty. If I won a scratch ticket for $20,000 I'd just give Sean the $18K and have him get to work restoring the '68 Panther for Marcia. ;)

Anyway I've had a clusterfu$% of a week. My recent hiatus was due to several major SNAFUs and setbacks. Things have ben a bit crazy. Compared to the people down south who lost their homes I'm still doing all right however. The $3.29 regular gas up here is a slap in the face! :angry:

Ciao Guys, I'll be post whoring again soon enough. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Looks good, I love 69's. Im not into big blocks in them though, the real Z28 will run em down and spit them out. Handling is everything, 1/4 mile is for someone that isnt me. Small block G1's float my boat if they are not geared way down they are still drivable today. My good friend had a 69 he put 4:11's in way back, you would hear this car screaming down the road, then it would come slowly into view, it was his car. He still has it, restored it again and took the 4:11's out. He did put 454 in it though w/ proper front springs. I wish your friend the best of luck, I know what its like to have problems, too bad he has to ditch such a nice hard to find and obtain car.

Thanks Razor, I can absolutely apreciate your Z/28 ananlogy. I like them all. Differrent strokes for different folks. I'd even take a stovebolt Six '69 Caamro almost any car made today. The lines are so damn intoxicating I could just stare at one all day. Sex on wheels. :) We were going to write in the auction: "Eats up Supras and $hits out Civics!" but thought the humor might be lost on some. :P

Just one bid so far but several serious inquiries. Lts of drama and B.S. Ahhh, the fun of eBay.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not Fathom Green... I'll post some pictures of a real FATHOM green '69 later. You guys will die when you se the car I saw.