Sign in to follow this  
pontiac1

Ferrari 612 P4/5

4 posts in this topic

pontiac1    0

just received my Autoweek mag and on the cover is this new Ferrari 612. Looks to me that the genes for this car came from the 1988 Pontiac Banshee concept car.

Anyone who is familiar with the 88' Banshee would probably agree with me. I dunno, at least that was the first thing I thought when I saw this Ferrari!

prinzSD    0

just received my Autoweek mag and on the cover is this new Ferrari 612.  Looks to me that the genes for this car came from the 1988 Pontiac Banshee concept car.

Anyone who is familiar with the 88' Banshee would probably agree with me.  I dunno, at least that was the first thing I thought when I saw this Ferrari!

I also thought that but at the same time it looked like one of the Corvette CERV show cars in the late 80s.

I did not make the BAnshee connection (it's there though) but the car is most certainly about 15 years too aged. Italian exotics are NOT waht they used to be.

banshee... the 88 one was nice... but the 64... my god what a beautiful thing... why didnt they build it?!?! too much of a threat to the corvette they said... but they let the chevelle ss454 go through??? its no fair... i want the 64 banshee to be real...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this